I am not so "up" on this blogging thing, but I got "tagged" by Donna. From what I am guessing, I'm supposed to give you some information about myself that you all don't know. So here it goes...
1. I did own a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, up until my son took it over last year. I can tip over pretty good!!
2. I DO NOT like chic flicks! Hate them! Or, any other movie that makes you cry, or get the warm fuzzies! I love war movies, action and semi violent movies. Love detective/mysteries also. Love CSI!
3. I can't stand adult feet! They are yucky! My husbands uses his as weapons if he wants to bug me! He knows not to put his bare feet on me. Baby and kids feet are cute, but once they become adults, don't put them near me!
4. My dream car is an old volkswagen bug...1950-1972? I love those bugs! But, my car of choice for now, is my big red Ford Excursion. I own the road when I'm in my truck, (technically it's an SUV).
5. I have lived in 9 states...California, Oregon, Idaho, Arizona, Indiana, Michigan, Georgia, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Wow, huh?
6. I trust very few women. (Hmmmmm?)
7. I would love to be a body builder. Don't laugh! I was getting seriously into it in my mid twenties. Well, you know, age, kids, kids and more kids, oh and the animals, and husband, kindof fill my time. My 18 y.o. son is taking that role on now.
Is seven enough? I seriously can't think of anymore great tid bits worth blogging.
Did I raise a few eyebrows at least?