Thursday, May 15, 2008

A lot to report, such little time....

Josiah had his adenoidectomy on monday, we stayed for the 23 hours in the hospital, got no sleep or rest. Now that we are home, he is not doing so well. I will be taking him back to the hospital for IV fluids if he does not start increasing his fluids today. He is lethargic, but also on pain meds. The dr. did say these few days will be the worst, AND THEY ARE!

Our big news...we finally found a property for our hobby farm. It's 10 acres, a bigger home and not too much farther for Scott to drive to work. I fell in love with this house over a year ago. God told me a year ago that this was our house, but "me of little faith", I spent the past year looking and looking, thinking that the house would never be ours, the owners were not coming off their original price, then they accepted another offer from someone else, so I thought it was out of the picture. Well, God pretty much just plopped that house in our laps, and now we are closing on it the end of June!!! God is soooo faithful! Now we are in the midst of packing and getting this house ready for sale!! YUCK!!
All the kids are so excited to be moving. This house has everything I had dreamed about. Two story home, 4 BATHROOMS, character, 10 beautiful acres of pasture, woods, hills and even a creek!

Another busy thing this month, our son will be graduating!!! We have been busy with end of the school year activities. We are having family coming in from all over for his graduation. It will be awesome to have so much family here, (they are spread all over ). This will be the first time, since I was little, that. so much family has been together at once. I still can't believe my baby is graduating!!

Josiah's first birthday is also coming up in another week! The big "1"!

Our summer will be busy with summer school, building our barn and putting up our fencing. Hoping to have our alpacas with us towards the end of the summer!

To top off the end of the summer, my hubby and I will be going on a cruise!! All expense paid, (it's a "daddy's girl" thing!). We will be sailing from New York, up to Canada/New England. I have never been that far east. My wonderful mom will be taking on the "mommy" role here at home! I know, I am so blessed! She is always so willing to jump right in and take care of the kids when we go on our yearly trips!

Not sure when I will be able to post next. I am going to be pretty busy, but will try to get updates out.

God Bless!

3 comments:

Julie Redman said...

You have your house! what wonderful news! you have a busy summer coming up. enjoy it!
julie

Donna Barber said...

WE have such similar stories. When is your son's graduation? Zac's is June 1st. I am glad you get to move. Now if ours would sell......

Anonymous said...

you will love the neast. hopefully, you will dock in bar harbor and get to see Acadia...enjoy it, and make sure you eat a lobstah roll!!! love, Denise

congratulations on your house...God is good