Sunday, February 19, 2012

2011 in Pictures!!

I have been extremely bad with keeping up our family blog. Sooo... I'm taking the easy way out and posting pics from this last year.


Alex, Anthony and Love

Daddy and Love

Andrew, Erica, Alex, Anthony,
Josiah, Love and Edline

Anthony's birthday

Easter!!

Alex turns 12!

Handsome hubby, Josiah and Alex

My kids love climbing trees!

My March trip to Liberia

4 new little ones!

Josiah's casting to straighten his ankles

Me loving Angel in Liberia in August

And November with Barry, Hope and Me.  These 2 melt my heart!

My wonderful friend and teammate, Josephus.

I can't tell you how much I love these special kids!

My friend Nikki and the kids.  She helped out while I was in Liberia.

Love and Joe!

Our new Star!

Christmas Family Pic!

My beautiful girls.  Going to tea!

Love turns 9!


Monkeys!!!

No comments: